Yesterday the PyMSNt transport stopped working. Upon a try to connect to the MSN servers, a user got to see the following:
Failed to connect to MSN servers:
[Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): exceptions.Exception: Timeout]
We fixed that by editing one line in src/legacy/msn/msn.py.
Look for: MSN_PROTOCOL_VERSION = “MSNP11 CVR0″
and change it to: MSN_PROTOCOL_VERSION = “MSNP11″
Furthermore we removed the max. filesize one can transfer using the MSN transport.
Thanks to harrykar for reporting the issue!
Today we updated ejabberd to version 2.0.3 which has been released on january, 15th. We didn’t encounter any problems during the process.
The main changes are:
* Do not ask certificate for client (c2s)
* Check digest-uri in SASL digest authentication
* Use send timeout to avoid locking on gen_tcp:send
* Fix ejabberd reconnection to database
* HTTP-Bind: handle wrong order of packets
* MUC: Improve traffic regulation management
* PubSub: Several bugfixes and improvements for best coverage of XEP-0060 v1.12
* Shared Roster Groups: push immediately membership changes
* Rotate also sasl.log on “reopen-log” command
* Binary Windows installer: better detect “Error running Post Install Script”
Let us know if you find any problems.